I have been wanting to write a blog for a few months now. And much like anything new, it is scary. It is scary from the perspective that I know I am not good at writing. I may not have the best sentence structure or punctuation. I may spell something wrong or not proof read well enough and miss a word. And lord knows there are some English grammar police who will be sure to point out the flaws, which is frustrating. So if poor writing or grammatical errors bothers you, this will not be the reading content for you. However, if you can look past those flaws, I feel I can provide good content. I receive many questions through Instagram about growing flowers, marketing, sales outlets, etc and though I feel that 90% of those questions just has to be figured out on your own, I can fill in the other 10% with some life experiences and what-no-to-do's.
My writing style will be more conversational and post will probably be short. I am starting this blog in early January, but come the summer months when I'm stretching myself a little to thin, I imagine I will not want to post lengthy to-do's of what went well and what didn't go quite right. I do not want to over promise anything and just want to see where this leads. It could also a great way for me to remember things. How many times are you relying on your photo scroll to tell you what to you did on a specific day or month? ** I am raising my hand very high ** So as much as it is to help my customers and followers, this will hopefully keep me in line and more efficient for years to come.
If I still have you, amazing! I would love if you could check back every so often. If I have a really good post to share, I may put a plug out to the email subscribers letting you know a new blog post has dropped. I do have a few good topics in mind to start with but if you have a question feel free to leave it in the comments. I may not get to them right away, but it always good to circle back if I run out of ideas.
Have a great Saturday night!
>> Kate <<